Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
Asked below but no takers and since it was buried in another post thought I would ask again more directly. Should the Bottom part of the AT120E that is at the front of the cartridge be parallel to the record?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - AT120E VTA Question - Paully 13:15:55 11/08/11 (14)
- RE: AT120E VTA Question - John Elison 21:48:02 11/08/11 (3)
- RE: AT120E VTA Question - Paully 13:17:43 11/09/11 (2)
- Let me know what you think about its overall performance. I have 130e and I'm thrilled w/ most aspects - firstname.lastname@example.org 14:21:32 11/08/11 (1)
- RE: Let me know what you think about its overall performance. I have 130e and I'm thrilled w/ most aspects - Paully 14:51:03 11/08/11 (0)
- Parallel or just a hint "tail down" worked best for me. - Opus 104 13:26:32 11/08/11 (7)
- I have enough things to obsess over - Paully 14:47:59 11/08/11 (6)
- Which Rega? You will need 2 mm and/or 4 mm spacers, or - Opus 104 14:58:33 11/08/11 (5)
- RE: Which Rega? You will need 2 mm and/or 4 mm spacers, or - Paully 15:25:29 11/08/11 (4)