Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Dissagree posted by kotms on March 7, 2010 at 10:59:38:
Thanks for all the suggestions. Points taken from above are
1)Clean the LP's (Have a 16.5 and the 3 step AIV fluids)
2)Ensure Stylus is clean too (At present I use the Zerodust Gel) and under the magnifying glass it looks clean. Have never used liquids.
3)Check antiskate, if too much.
The gear I am using since a few months is a Basis Signature 2800, Vector 4 arm and Lyra Helicon SC cartridge.
As I said this has happenned only on these 2 particular LP's.
Otherwise it works brilliantly on all the others LP's.
Thanks once again for your thoughts and suggestions.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - LP pressing fault or set up issue? - nevillekapadia 03:08:12 03/07/10 (16)
- A far safer method of cleaning your stylus - Muzikmike 08:58:36 03/07/10 (6)
- RE: A far safer method of cleaning your stylus - Biff 10:10:17 03/07/10 (5)
- RE: A far safer method of cleaning your stylus - Fred J 11:27:04 03/07/10 (1)
- I don't know, but I quit using the crap. /nt - Biff 12:08:34 03/07/10 (0)
- Wow! - Muzikmike 10:39:19 03/07/10 (2)
- the trouble is that you can't ensure the liquds are not travelling up on the cantilever... - kuma 13:31:44 03/07/10 (1)
- RE: the trouble is that you can't ensure the liquds are not travelling up on the cantilever... - Fred J 13:45:28 03/07/10 (0)
- My take... - JeffH 07:28:21 03/07/10 (0)
- RE: LP pressing fault or set up issue? - astralnavigator 06:04:51 03/07/10 (0)
- RE: LP pressing fault or set up issue? - Fred J 05:07:08 03/07/10 (6)Follow Ups
- RE: Dissagree - nevillekapadia 11:57:07 03/07/10 (1)
- RE: Dissagree - John Elison 22:25:07 03/07/10 (0)