Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: Re: I have Discwelder Bronze sealed if you want to make DVD-A recordings posted by HenryH on April 23, 2007 at 11:23:13:
You should anticipate a failure of your drive, so either back up to
a second external drive, or to DVDs.
bring back dynamic range
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - First LP Rips with Creative SB Live USB. Not bad! - HenryH 10:06:19 04/23/07 (18)
- Hope your phone doesn't ring while you recording... - pretzel_logic 16:45:21 04/23/07 (0)
- There is something 2010 about this - OMalley 12:18:36 04/23/07 (1)
- " . . . you have . . . two days" uh, Dave . . . Dave . . .;8^) /nt\ - HenryH 12:22:20 04/23/07 (0)
- Something seems wrong - artemus 11:06:50 04/23/07 (9)
- 24/96 maybe? Yes, I'm saving to .WAV. /nt\ - HenryH 11:16:38 04/23/07 (8)
- Re: 24/96 maybe? Yes, I'm saving to .WAV. /nt\ - artemus 11:23:44 04/23/07 (7)
- No go. The creative software only saves to .WAV, WMA and MP3. - HenryH 11:32:37 04/23/07 (6)
- But you can compress it with FLAC afterwards - Biff 12:14:12 04/23/07 (5)
- I'd have to find software that converts .WAV to FLAC. /nt\ - HenryH 12:28:57 04/23/07 (4)
- Re: I'd have to find software that converts .WAV to FLAC. /nt\ - ffrr 23:33:47 04/23/07 (1)
- Nope. At least not in my version (1.2.6) /nt\ - HenryH 06:18:40 04/24/07 (0)
- Go to the Flac link I posted up a few posts. - artemus 12:33:58 04/23/07 (1)
- Thanks. Got it. /nt\ - HenryH 12:37:21 04/23/07 (0)
- I have Discwelder Bronze sealed if you want to make DVD-A recordings - tubesforever 10:47:16 04/23/07 (4)
- Re: I have Discwelder Bronze sealed if you want to make DVD-A recordings - HenryH 11:23:13 04/23/07 (3)
You can not post to an archived thread.