Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: vacuum posted by OMalley on October 12, 2006 at 12:35:28:
Thanks. I'm looking for something I can spray onto the pad and use in the style of the original Orbitrac fluid. I understand that it will leave something behind in the absence of vacuuming. However, the pads get dirty in a hurry so they must be picking something up.
Maybe I'll just Hoover the damn things.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Orbitrac fluid substitute - Biff 11:33:58 10/12/06 (14)
- Try Last cleaner - Raiderman 21:55:43 10/12/06 (1)
- Re: Try Last cleaner - Biff 07:08:18 10/13/06 (0)
- Re: Orbitrac fluid substitute - Fred J 11:57:09 10/12/06 (5)
- Ya. Send your Orbitrac to Mikey c/o Stereophile. /nt/ - powermatic 16:33:59 10/12/06 (4)
- So how do you really feel about it? (nt) - Biff 17:13:52 10/12/06 (3)
- See Fred's post above. /nt/ - powermatic 17:33:18 10/12/06 (2)
- Re: See Fred's post above. /nt/ - Biff 17:36:48 10/12/06 (1)
- Biff. Guess what. It's a very thin line between 'advice' and 'opinion'. - powermatic 21:58:49 10/12/06 (0)
- RRL Super Vinyl Wash [nt] - OMalley 11:54:07 10/12/06 (5)Follow Ups
- Re: vacuum - Biff 12:55:00 10/12/06 (1)
- Hoover's suck - OMalley 13:10:01 10/12/06 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.