Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: Picked up my new VPI table...question posted by Eflatminor on October 10, 2006 at 17:04:07:
If the tonearm is lurching to the outside of the platter as it is lowered then chances are your anti-skate is too high. If you calibrated AS using the HiFi News Test record, then it definitely is too high. Search the forum on recent comments concernting anti-skate setting. Doug Deacon has some great suggestions.
"Always Searching for Perfection"
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Picked up my new VPI table...question - Eflatminor 17:04:07 10/10/06 (9)
- Re: Picked up my new VPI table...question - AnalogJ 15:25:00 10/11/06 (0)
- Re: Picked up my new VPI table...question - Ozzy 09:15:33 10/11/06 (0)
- Reduce Anti-Skate - JRags 18:46:24 10/10/06 (2)
- this is right, probably - sberger 22:19:57 10/10/06 (1)
- Agree, probably - Doug Deacon 08:24:27 10/11/06 (0)
- Re: Picked up my new VPI table...question - sberger 18:33:23 10/10/06 (3)
- Did you remember to 'Not' use the washer?......... - Mothman 05:05:01 10/11/06 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.