Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I am a new to LP records. After a few months hunting for records and TT, I finally bought a Denon Dl-103R cartridge. I have been fumbling around for whole day trying to mount the new cartridge on the arm. I played a couple of records and am pleased to hear dramatic improvement on sound quality. However, I don't have those tools for cartridge alignment as shown on FAQ in this forum. I am wondering what is the simple way to mount this cartridge. Thanks in advance for help
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Cartridge alignment - dd168168 19:36:13 07/04/05 (9)
- Cartridge alignment protractor - hifitommy 23:43:04 07/04/05 (3)
- Don't use this one. - garth 09:57:43 07/05/05 (2)
- This one is way better! - anumber1 13:07:13 07/05/05 (1)
- Yes, I ws going to recommend it but didn't have it marked. - garth 13:19:55 07/05/05 (0)
- Re: Cartridge alignment - MintVinyl 23:25:15 07/04/05 (0)
- Re: Cartridge alignment - Fred J 21:00:58 07/04/05 (3)
- Avoid ... after a big mug of cider, more likely!! :-)) (nt) - andyr 02:48:58 07/05/05 (0)
- Re: Cartridge alignment - beto 22:53:09 07/04/05 (1)
- Amen to that ;-) 1 cantilever snap in my lifetime is enough!! nt - Ray-o-Stat 14:49:52 07/06/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.