Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
Decided to upgrade my phono from a budget Vincent (not the two chassis model) to a PS Audio GPCH which I recently bought on... dread... the Gon!!
Arrives tomorrow - can't wait - (I borrowed one for a while from a friend and the difference is .... not subtle. lol
Love the flexibility of the unit with volume, phase and mono and it sounds great... (that mono will sure come in handy when that Sundazed VU reissue box arrives!!
any GCPH fans here???
Edits: 09/12/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Upgraded my phono to PS Audio GCPH.. - cwsiggy 15:33:22 09/12/12 (7)
- "any GCPH fans here???" - JoshT 14:40:04 09/13/12 (5)
- RE: "any GCPH fans here???" - cwsiggy 18:03:05 09/13/12 (4)
- RE: "any GCPH fans here???" - Bob_in_OKC 22:03:27 09/13/12 (0)
- 47k sounds right, but 66 for gain seems too high for your cart - JoshT 21:15:56 09/13/12 (2)
- RE: 47k sounds right, but 66 for gain seems too high for your cart - cwsiggy 23:05:13 09/13/12 (1)
- Not sure it matters other than what you prefer based on your own experimentation - JoshT 21:01:39 09/14/12 (0)
- RE: Upgraded my phono to PS Audio GCPH.. - MillHouse1835@aol.com 03:13:27 09/13/12 (0)