Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
The original Shibata on my AT-12Sa cart is nearing the end of its life and I'm looking for a replacement. I think it may have been made for JVC by Audio Technica. It's a JVC 4DT-35X Stylus...
What say you guys?
"I whisper...but my horse still doesn't listen"This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Will this stylus fit my AT-12Sa cartridge? - Kico 17:58:42 08/20/12 (10)
- RE: Will this stylus fit my AT-12Sa cartridge? - jimel84 04:33:44 08/21/12 (3)
- Uhm, did you notice... - rindolini 06:16:01 08/21/12 (2)
- RE: Uhm, did you notice... - Kico 07:56:12 08/21/12 (1)
- Well, "never again" is not a very unusual reply... - rindolini 08:43:23 08/21/12 (0)
- RE: Will this stylus fit my AT-12Sa cartridge? - rindolini 02:46:20 08/21/12 (5)
- RE: Will this stylus fit my AT-12Sa cartridge? - Kico 09:02:33 08/21/12 (4)