Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I currently have this table which includes the external power supply/speed control unit and want to know which tables (brand/model) represent a clear improvement as far as an upgrade. I currently have the stock profile arm but was thinking of upgrading to a Graham 2.2 or similar arm so the arm is not my concern/question.
I want to know what the next step up is in my audio evolution with regards to my front end/TT if I want to hear a clear improvement in sound reproduction. I realize this is subjective but I still want to hear your opinion. I also realize I can spend $20,000 and get a better table but this is not what I want to know. Basically, what I want to know is the next step up the ladder regarding TT choice for me to hear a clear improvement?
Thank you for any and all opinions you can provide.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Systemdek IVe - Ruben1 09:04:27 08/08/12 (9)
- RE: Systemdek IVe - krenzler 05:26:02 08/11/12 (0)
- Systemdek IVe is in basic LInn LP12 territory at least. Set-up and manual? - Timbo in Oz 00:14:44 08/09/12 (0)
- RE: Systemdek IVe - Sturgus 17:52:11 08/08/12 (0)
- RE: Systemdek IVe - markinuk 16:46:11 08/08/12 (0)
- RE: Systemdek IVe - unclestu 12:38:13 08/08/12 (4)
- The IV is a considerable step-up in the II series, IMO&E - Timbo in Oz 00:03:03 08/09/12 (0)
- RE: Systemdek IVe - Ruben1 13:50:26 08/08/12 (2)