Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I am living in the south of France and will spend around ten days in NYC in august.
I would love to bring back some good old lp's of jazz and classical. (Columbia, Blue note, etc..)
I can't bring back a lot (weight and plane restrictions) but could around 8 or ten I presume.
Where should I go ? (I will not be able either to drag my wife for a week from garage sales to thrifts shops...
Thanks for your advice,
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Where to shop in Manhattan? - ilan34512 13:19:03 07/23/12 (5)
- RE: Where to shop in Manhattan? - ilan34512 02:38:19 07/24/12 (0)
- RE: Where to shop in Manhattan? - muradeli 18:13:59 07/23/12 (0)
- RE: Where to shop in Manhattan? - belyin 17:27:38 07/23/12 (0)
- RE: Where to shop in Manhattan? - Bill Way 17:20:33 07/23/12 (1)
- "And the best classical source I know: Polyphony record ..." - ecl876 07:53:34 07/24/12 (0)