Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: I think many of the older turntables really looked nice. Congratulations! /nt\ posted by John Elison on July 5, 2012 at 22:29:32:
John, you posted while I was loading 1st pic. Thanks and Check again to see more.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My 1st Direct Drive! (Sansui SR525) - dogwan 22:27:01 07/05/12 (16)
- Nice work! - tubesforever 00:25:08 07/07/12 (0)
- Nice Sansui! - Cuernavaca 10:52:00 07/06/12 (2)
- This stuff is the best I've found to clean/polish dust covers. - Opus 104 03:36:50 07/06/12 (4)
- RE: Novus is awesome, and.... - amioutaline? 05:42:36 07/06/12 (3)
- Does it work on UV damaged yellow headlights? /t - reuben 06:44:40 07/06/12 (2)
- RE: Does it work on UV damaged yellow headlights? /t - jimel84 11:09:29 07/06/12 (0)
- RE: Sure does nt - amioutaline? 09:41:35 07/06/12 (0)
- Try Meguair's Scratch X automotive polish on the cover. It will shine and be smooth like new.. nt - Elizabeth 00:01:25 07/06/12 (2)
- Meguiar's is good stuff. - soundnut 05:22:48 07/06/12 (1)
- Same question as above - any good on car headlights? n/t - reuben 06:49:51 07/06/12 (0)
- I think many of the older turntables really looked nice. Congratulations! /nt\ - John Elison 22:29:32 07/05/12 (3)