Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
needed more millivolts when i switched preamps, so the 2m blue is on the sl1200 - yikes, gotta wait how many hours?
a little harsh so far, but only maybe 3 hours - gotta turn the vol down and remember to change sides - at least a lot of records i never play will get a little table time
also have a new elys2, but not too sure about that one
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HSTThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - breaking in a new 2m blue - tough job - musiclistener 10:07:04 05/30/12 (5)
- RE: breaking in a new 2m blue - tough job - Jive Turkey 14:12:38 05/30/12 (0)
- Don't know about the blue, but a friend of mine got the red and it never "broke in" - JoshT 12:30:44 05/30/12 (3)
- My Red sounded great from Day 1 and still does. :) nt - bjh 14:56:28 05/30/12 (1)
- That's good to know - JoshT 21:25:13 05/30/12 (0)
- I Tammed The Red I Got From Member Bry By Increasing The Capacitance - Rubbersoul-1 13:15:48 05/30/12 (0)