Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Don't forget the PL-550 posted by bjh on May 4, 2012 at 11:00:33:
I've wondered about that too. I'm thinking that the 550 gave you the somewhat higher quality of the 570 (compared to the 530) but at the expense of the automatic features. Features aside, I'm thinking that it would be hard to tell the 3 'tables apart sonically. All are very solidly engineered.
RIP Dave Brubeck: 1920-2012This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Ok, what have I got here? - JimK 05:54:33 05/04/12 (13)
- nice friend. She have any sisters at home? -nt- - LousyTourist 05:35:45 05/05/12 (1)
- Apparently there were some speakers as well. - JimK 08:05:31 05/05/12 (0)
- Vinyl Engine is your friend - Phil_S 08:44:20 05/04/12 (1)
- Yup. Been there, did that. - JimK 10:59:41 05/04/12 (0)
- i have one - built like a tank and sounds very good with a grado black - musiclistener 08:39:41 05/04/12 (1)
- RE: i have one - built like a tank and sounds very good with a grado black - JimK 10:58:24 05/04/12 (0)
- Here's what you have ... - bjh 06:33:55 05/04/12 (6)
- Don't forget the PL-550 - Pat S. 10:19:22 05/04/12 (4)
- RE: Don't forget the PL-550 - bjh 11:00:33 05/04/12 (3)
- I like it already! - JimK 07:30:42 05/04/12 (0)