Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I received a text message from a good friend last night regarding a turntable that she found for me. From the crummy cell phone pictures I can see that it's a Pioneer PL-530....but that's about all I know about it at this point.
I won't be able to lay my hands on it until Saturday, but I'm curious....is it a "keeper"?
Edits: 05/04/12This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Ok, what have I got here? - JimK 05:54:33 05/04/12 (13)
- nice friend. She have any sisters at home? -nt- - LousyTourist 05:35:45 05/05/12 (1)
- Apparently there were some speakers as well. - JimK 08:05:31 05/05/12 (0)
- Vinyl Engine is your friend - Phil_S 08:44:20 05/04/12 (1)
- Yup. Been there, did that. - JimK 10:59:41 05/04/12 (0)
- i have one - built like a tank and sounds very good with a grado black - musiclistener 08:39:41 05/04/12 (1)
- RE: i have one - built like a tank and sounds very good with a grado black - JimK 10:58:24 05/04/12 (0)
- Here's what you have ... - bjh 06:33:55 05/04/12 (6)
- Don't forget the PL-550 - Pat S. 10:19:22 05/04/12 (4)
- RE: Don't forget the PL-550 - bjh 11:00:33 05/04/12 (3)
- I like it already! - JimK 07:30:42 05/04/12 (0)