Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: That's the one indeed. posted by olddude55 on March 31, 2012 at 10:22:38:
Kelly O's Diner
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Cool..the type of warmth you find in Antarctica - Muzikmike 18:40:44 03/30/12 (11)
- Supposedly, that particular HPB is the one to visit if you want to look at LPs. - olddude55 07:57:10 03/31/12 (8)
- RE: Supposedly, that particular HPB is the one to visit if you want to look at LPs. - afro18 12:40:53 04/01/12 (1)
- There are four HPB locations in the Pittsburgh area. - olddude55 02:17:15 04/02/12 (0)
- We'll talk next weekend; I'm home already - Muzikmike 18:49:28 03/31/12 (1)
- From the Ross Park Mall area... - olddude55 04:32:52 04/01/12 (0)
- RE: Is that the one ... - Condorsat 09:10:25 03/31/12 (3)
- I walk around outside in winter sub freezing sleeveless, no coat, same reason - Elizabeth 21:27:49 03/30/12 (0)
- RE: Cool..the type of warmth you find in Antarctica - Bob_in_OKC 21:20:34 03/30/12 (0)
- Nice local restaurant near there ... - Condorsat 10:59:42 03/31/12 (1)
- We make it a point to eat local and avoid chains. - olddude55 11:06:44 03/31/12 (0)