Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: Re: Thorsten Mods... posted by Dan_ed on July 20, 2003 at 10:30:44:
On my EAR and my first build from scratch, I have used Cardas Rhodium Chassis female. But after thinking things through, I have decided to go with one 5-pin XLR for phono input in my new project.
I am going to have one XLR as in phase, and one XLR as Out of phase, so that I do not have to run to the back of my speakers to switch speaker wires for out of phase recordings. The added advantage of having two phono input also allow me to plug a shorted plug on the unused XLR for mono listening.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Where to get replacement RCA connectors for 834P? - Dan_ed 06:00:23 07/19/03 (10)
- Well, know I'm not sure what the problem is. - Dan_ed 18:28:15 07/20/03 (1)
- Try this... - KIS 10:21:25 07/21/03 (0)
- Maybe it's just loose... - randallt 18:15:42 07/19/03 (1)
- Re: Maybe it's just loose... - Dan_ed 18:35:57 07/19/03 (0)
- I have replaced mine with Cardas RCAs. - KIS 10:10:57 07/19/03 (5)Follow Ups
- RCA? - KIS 11:06:25 07/20/03 (1)
- Re: RCA? - Dan_ed 03:33:20 07/21/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.