Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: I have replaced mine with Cardas RCAs. posted by KIS on July 19, 2003 at 10:10:57:
It sounds like you just by-passed the old ones and installed the new ones in new holes? That's a thought. I'll have to look at them a little closer, maybe I can drill the old ones out and install the new ones through the hollowed out shell that would be left. I probably will replace them all and do some of the Thorsten mods while I'm in there. I just finished rewiring my MMF 7 with Cardas wires so it would be nice to freshen up the phono stage.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Where to get replacement RCA connectors for 834P? - Dan_ed 06:00:23 07/19/03 (10)
- Well, know I'm not sure what the problem is. - Dan_ed 18:28:15 07/20/03 (1)
- Try this... - KIS 10:21:25 07/21/03 (0)
- Maybe it's just loose... - randallt 18:15:42 07/19/03 (1)
- Re: Maybe it's just loose... - Dan_ed 18:35:57 07/19/03 (0)
- I have replaced mine with Cardas RCAs. - KIS 10:10:57 07/19/03 (5)
You can not post to an archived thread.