Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
I am thinking about using this stuff instead of the cardas stuff I use. One question--is it as easy to work with as cardas solder? That stuff flows beautifully compared to Rad.shack. I would be curious to hear if anyone felt it sounded better than cardas, but mainly my reason for trying it is to avoid the expopsure to lead vapors. thanks for any help fellas. phil
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Waco Silver solder? - phil g. 17:59:00 08/25/99 (9)
- Re: Waco Silver solder? - Sam 21:16:40 08/25/99 (0)
- Why not a definitive solder test? - Colin 20:00:49 08/25/99 (7)
- Re: Why not a definitive solder test? - Thorsten 05:22:25 08/26/99 (6)
- Re: Why not a definitive solder test? - Greg 10:36:30 08/26/99 (0)
- Figured at least one of you guys had tried. Thanks (NT) - Colin 10:12:16 08/26/99 (0)
- Re: Why not a definitive solder test? - Lukasz F. 08:43:37 08/26/99 (3)
- Re: Why not a definitive solder test? - Thorsten 10:29:31 08/26/99 (2)
- How about 45% silver brazing rod for interconnect? - Colin 16:41:54 08/26/99 (1)
- Instead of 4% silver solder I meant (nt) - Colin 18:19:29 08/27/99 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.