Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: Re: Not so hidden advertising posted by Steve Eddy on January 25, 2001 at 18:24:40:
OK, I get it. So, If I'm not worried about the voltage gain so much, I can make it up in the gain stage and use a single transformer. Cool.
Thanks. I'm starting to grasp it all, now.
Know any good sources of info that deal exclusively with input transformers? Besides the Jensen site, of course.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Question about jensen input transformers - e.lectronick 08:57:20 01/24/01 (9)
- Re: Question about jensen input transformers - Steve Eddy 10:32:43 01/24/01 (7)
- Not so hidden advertising - Thomas 10:14:47 01/25/01 (6)
- Re: Not so hidden advertising - Steve Eddy 14:00:35 01/25/01 (5)
- Re: Not so hidden advertising - Thomas 07:16:13 01/26/01 (0)
- Re: Not so hidden advertising - e.lectronick 15:17:05 01/25/01 (3)
- Re: Question about jensen input transformers - Thomas 10:28:14 01/24/01 (0)
- Re: Not so hidden advertising - e.lectronick 19:52:28 01/25/01 (1)
- Re: Not so hidden advertising - Steve Eddy 23:18:59 01/25/01 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.