Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Bypassing Diodes posted by Tweekeng on July 16, 2012 at 06:34:24:
Could you please elaborate? I miss your meaning.
BTW, the HEXFET is patented take on the MOSFEET power transistor. Carver used IR devices in some of his SunFire gear.....Maybe from the IGBT line.
Too much is never enoughThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Bypassing diode question - Bom 06:46:50 07/15/12 (14)
- Facts - djk 07:12:32 07/16/12 (1)
- thanks nt - Bom 03:24:45 07/18/12 (0)
- Bypassing Diodes - Constrained 1 08:31:08 07/15/12 (11)
- I'm pretty sure he liked SLOW diodes, slow was GOOD. - Timbo in Oz 20:01:51 07/16/12 (4)
- RE: I'm pretty sure he liked SLOW diodes, slow was GOOD. - pictureguy 12:56:44 07/19/12 (3)
- RE: I'm pretty sure he liked SLOW diodes, slow was GOOD. - HoosierAudio 14:50:41 07/20/12 (1)
- RE: I'm pretty sure he liked SLOW diodes, slow was GOOD. - pictureguy 17:58:58 07/20/12 (0)
- IIRC FR rectifiers tend to have much smaller and shorter spikes - Timbo in Oz 22:19:27 07/19/12 (0)
- RE: Bypassing Diodes - Bom 06:28:17 07/16/12 (1)
- THIS is the Nelson Pass article but I think Hgeman's got it nailed down, click right at the bottom - Timbo in Oz 20:22:36 07/16/12 (0)
- RE: Bypassing Diodes - pictureguy 00:02:21 07/16/12 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Bypassing Diodes - pictureguy 11:16:58 07/16/12 (0)