Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: OHMS LAW..... posted by ecir38 on July 13, 2012 at 21:42:30:
I was in contact with Signal's application engineers, and specifically stated the exact scenario that I was concerned with, including wiring diagrams, etc. The figures I came up with were derived from my discussions with the Signal engineers. They also make sense to me, with what I know about magnetics and transformer physics, etc., or I would have questioned the Signal engineers more thoroughly.
I stand by my figures as posted at my original web site.
Jon RischThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Results of various loads on a Signal SU-2 transformer wired balanced. - ecir38 20:34:27 07/12/12 (15)
- OHMS LAW..... - jea48 10:34:33 07/13/12 (13)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - ecir38 15:30:15 07/13/12 (12)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - jea48 17:38:44 07/13/12 (11)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - ecir38 18:57:41 07/13/12 (10)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - jea48 21:04:00 07/13/12 (7)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - ecir38 21:42:30 07/13/12 (6)
- RE: OHMS LAW..... - ecir38 19:08:33 07/13/12 (1)
- Hope you are not using the SU-2 to power a power amp. - jea48 17:35:06 07/14/12 (0)
- RE: Results of various loads on a Signal SU-2 transformer wired balanced. - jea48 21:08:17 07/12/12 (0)