Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
Such as, THD, separation, etc?
I am helping a guy who is considering starting up an amp mfg. company. We just don't know where to turn for testing.
Thanks for any help,
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Anybody know where amp manufacturers get their tests done? - hukkfinn 13:05:45 07/05/12 (9)
- In their engineering lab. - Tweekeng 16:53:54 07/05/12 (7)
- This may come as a shock, but most of the boutique “High-End” audio products are not UL or FCC certified. - cfb 09:40:25 07/08/12 (3)
- Great Post, cfb... - c1ferrari 21:17:23 07/15/12 (0)
- How about power cords??....nt - Dynobot 14:37:13 07/14/12 (1)
- Power Cords are covered under UL 817 and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) - cfb 12:47:28 07/31/12 (0)
- RE: In their engineering lab....which leaves room for Bias - Dynobot 13:52:21 07/06/12 (2)
- You will find the vast majority of engineers have integrity - Tweekeng 21:29:47 07/06/12 (1)
- A PERFECT post! Thanks!...N/T - musetap 21:46:21 07/06/12 (0)
- RE: Anybody know where amp manufacturers get their tests done? - rick_m 15:46:36 07/05/12 (0)