Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: balanced or isolation for digital posted by ecir38 on June 23, 2012 at 09:17:02:
The wiring of the secondary is the only determining factor for balanced power. It makes no difference how the primary is wired or what is feeding it (with respect to the "balanced" question).
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - balanced or isolation for digital - ecir38 11:54:29 06/22/12 (7)
- RE: balanced is good.. ALL my stuff runs balanced and I am happy (Digital has own conditioner) nt - Elizabeth 22:25:53 06/25/12 (0)
- RE: balanced or isolation for digital - jad 10:29:22 06/23/12 (0)
- RE: balanced or isolation for digital - tweakmenow 04:17:52 06/23/12 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: balanced or isolation for digital - MikeWI 14:49:26 06/28/12 (1)
- RE: balanced or isolation for digital - ecir38 07:42:39 06/29/12 (0)