Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: HRSCF posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on June 4, 2012 at 08:22:35:
Wima Polypropylene FKs are fine. Silver Micas have good or bad versions, depending on how leads are attached and on whether these are magnetic.
I would never use Ceramics, even COGs for speaker filters. You'll have a job finding tightly toleranced ones anyway.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - HRSCF - email@example.com 08:22:35 06/04/12 (12)
- RE: HRSCF - bartc 05:39:52 06/05/12 (2)
- RE: HRSCF - fmak 22:13:00 06/04/12 (5)
- RE: HRSCF - rick_m 07:56:08 06/05/12 (4)
- RE: HRSCF - rick_m 15:52:57 06/04/12 (0)
- RE: HRSCF - DaveT 09:20:29 06/04/12 (1)
- RE: HRSCF - Pegwill 10:06:35 06/04/12 (0)