Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
I'm in the process of building a power cord for my SACD play using the wiring guideline specified in the link below. Instead of using the IEC connector identified in the link, I'm using a Wattgate IEC connector with the center pin removed.
Are there any potential problems in implementing this type of power cord? Can it harm my SACD player?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - DIY Power Cord for SACD Player Questions - Dominguez 13:54:01 05/23/12 (8)
- RE: DIY Power Cord for SACD Player Questions - Duster 16:04:19 05/23/12 (7)
- RE: DIY Power Cord for SACD Player Questions - Dominguez 16:32:49 05/23/12 (6)
- Warning. - Duster 17:45:53 05/23/12 (5)
- Make a lable with the caution," ground lifted" or some such. and stick it on item - Elizabeth 05:56:26 05/29/12 (0)
- RE: Warning. - nairb 11:38:56 05/24/12 (3)