Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
Like many, price and skepticism kept me from purchasing their products. I wish I would have ordered them months ago.
I just ordered an SWO-XXX and SWO-DX from CryoParts last week and installed the XXX (gold/paladium) in the wall to feed my power condioner and the DX (silver/rhodium) inside the condioner to replace the outlet feeding my PS2 and DVD player.
"HOLY F*CKING SH*T" (I have a potty mouth :-D) were my first words if I remember correctly. Just the amount of added detail and clarity it brought to my music, movies, and games is fricken astounding. I'm still waiting to see if break in provides video improvements. They completely destroy my old Acme outlets (which I loved). I'm in the process of ordering male and IEC plugs now.
I've had spotty results with system tweaks but these rock! If you're on the fence about spending 100 clams for a receptacle or ac plug, get off and take the plunge. This upgrade has bested any receptacle, plug, filtering, isolation tweak, or power cord I've bought so far.
Just figured I'd add yet another endorsement for these. ;-)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Add me to the list of Oyaide believers - faithnomorefreak 12:14:54 02/08/06 (42)
- are the improvements this significant _beyond_ those provided by a contact enhancer? (nt) - Chuck 13:55:48 02/10/06 (3)
- In a way...yes - faithnomorefreak 16:19:54 02/10/06 (2)
- Tells me a lot too... - Wellfed 05:43:22 02/11/06 (0)
- thank you very much, crucial info (to me, at least). NT - Chuck 04:43:08 02/11/06 (0)
- Direct Connection to AC wiring - Audiophile-in-Training 07:12:39 02/09/06 (2)
- I'd imagine so - faithnomorefreak 09:15:46 02/09/06 (1)
- Fire me up, bud... - Duster 22:58:51 02/10/06 (0)
- Mmm, pretty impressive recommendations - Metralla 19:18:38 02/08/06 (13)
- Re: Mmm, pretty impressive recommendations - Duster 20:47:40 02/08/06 (12)
- Can you use a 10 guage - Pcosta 06:11:41 02/09/06 (11)
- not an expert... - Duster 13:15:16 02/10/06 (2)
- Re: An emphatic yes.... - alan m. kafton 10:32:23 02/09/06 (7)
- Acme user here--interest piqued - randallt 13:25:18 02/09/06 (6)
- Elrod's AC plug... - Duster 15:28:05 02/15/06 (4)
- Re: Elrod's AC plug... - randallt 20:55:55 02/15/06 (3)
- Re: Acme user here--interest piqued - alan m. kafton 15:45:05 02/09/06 (0)
- Did you compare with Shunyata AC outlet? nt - pt109 18:25:27 02/08/06 (3)
- Perhaps a lack of tin and the special plating process... - Duster 21:05:49 02/08/06 (2)
- Re: Perhaps a lack of tin and the special plating process... - moray james 22:13:50 02/08/06 (1)
- Re: Perhaps a lack of tin and the special plating process... - Duster 22:48:42 02/08/06 (0)
- AC is the prime mover... - Duster 16:29:16 02/08/06 (8)
- Cal Perkins of Mackie ? That's a bit of a reach isn't it? - Quiet Earth 21:12:52 02/08/06 (7)
- Re: Cal Perkins of Mackie ? That's a bit of a reach isn't it? - Sondek 06:42:50 02/09/06 (5)
- I believe you. I just never got the same results over here. - Quiet Earth 08:47:43 02/09/06 (4)
- Re: I believe you. I just never got the same results over here. - Duster 23:52:45 02/09/06 (0)
- My guess would be the transformer. - Al Sekela 10:34:03 02/09/06 (2)
- Just providing a quote reference found on the web... - Duster 21:36:19 02/08/06 (0)
- Re: Add me to the list of Oyaide believers - hiendmuse 15:36:09 02/08/06 (2)
- Which components are fed by your SWO-XXX? (n.t.) - LarBo 15:38:41 02/08/06 (1)
- Re: Which components are fed by your SWO-XXX? (n.t.) - hiendmuse 17:41:13 02/08/06 (0)
- Those were my words exactly...... - kenster 13:15:24 02/08/06 (0)
- Oh Jeez. - LarBo 12:57:45 02/08/06 (1)
- Oyaide's burn-in not a pain... - Duster 15:35:08 02/08/06 (0)
- Re: Add me to the list of Oyaide believers - Sondek 12:41:22 02/08/06 (1)
- Re: Add me to the list of Oyaide believers - faithnomorefreak 14:53:32 02/08/06 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.