Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
So I have read the archives here regarding ERS paper on power conditioners and am still not sure what to do.
I have a Monster Power HTPS 7000 that I've tweaked with cryo'd male plugs and Acme receptacles and have recently heard about ERS paper.
I was thinking of placing the paper near the twin transformers, the LED components, and some of the wire leads. So what do you pros feel might be some advantages and disadvantages of this?
It seems Monster is looked down upon by audiophiles but any help from the vast knowledge pool would be MUCH appreciated by this n00b. :-)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Using ERS paper on my Monster HTPS 7000 (HELP!) - faithnomorefreak 09:55:44 11/04/04 (16)
- Wanna buy some cheap? - cdb 20:26:30 11/04/04 (2)
- Re: Wanna buy some cheap? - yes - NotoriousBIG_PJ 07:30:22 11/11/04 (0)
- Re: Wanna buy some cheap? - faithnomorefreak 01:41:14 11/05/04 (0)
- You will have to experiment with it; no one can give definite - Al Sekela 14:31:32 11/04/04 (0)
- What - Jon L 11:55:34 11/04/04 (6)
- Re: What - faithnomorefreak 12:00:15 11/04/04 (5)
- I have never found the ERS paper to do anything positive. My advice: don't bother nt - Norm 11:38:57 11/04/04 (4)
- Re: I have never found the ERS paper to do anything positive. My advice: don't bother nt - faithnomorefreak 11:56:05 11/04/04 (3)
- BPT is NOT the benchmark..... - Davie 04:19:12 11/05/04 (1)
- Totally agree - Norm 05:57:09 11/05/04 (0)
- this may be the manufacturer's website... fun to look at - tonemaniac 12:20:12 11/04/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.