Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
I own a pair of NOS 7586 nuvistors. I would like to include them in a "from scratch" phono stage I am building. Are there any suggestions for the best use? I.E. should they be used for a first gain stage for the MC input or maybe an output stage buffer?
Any schematic suggestions would be appreciated. (Bias current, plate voltage, cathode resistor etc.)
I also do not have a socket for this tube. Does anyone out there know where they can be found?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 7586 Nuvistor - Grainger49 16:27:38 07/16/02 (6)
- Re: 7586 Nuvistor - Red Pill 18:07:27 07/16/02 (1)
- Re: 7586 Nuvistor - Grainger49 17:16:50 07/17/02 (0)
- Re: 7586 Nuvistor - mg16 17:21:58 07/16/02 (1)
- Re: Tubes & More - Grainger49 17:18:34 07/17/02 (0)
- Re: 7586 Nuvistor - Sector-7G 16:43:27 07/16/02 (1)
- Tek Scopes - Grainger49 17:20:21 07/17/02 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.