Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: Re: Old pulls posted by Gerry E. on September 26, 2001 at 13:59:53:
Thanks, Gerry, for the info. I don't doubt that they were made in Great Britain if the coding signifies such, but then why would they still say "made in Holland" on the tube? This Philips tube stuff gets confusing.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Old pulls - Conductor 06:15:04 09/26/01 (8)
- Re: Old pulls - Ole Christensen 08:12:06 09/26/01 (7)
- Re: Old pulls - Gerry E. 13:59:53 09/26/01 (6)
- Re: Old pulls - Ole Christensen 00:24:36 09/27/01 (0)
- Re: Old pulls - Conductor 16:24:02 09/26/01 (2)
- Re: Old pulls - Gerry E. 13:29:19 09/27/01 (1)
- Thanks! Appreciate info. (nt) - Ole Christensen 08:58:48 09/28/01 (0)
- Re: Old pulls - Gerry E. 14:02:44 09/26/01 (1)
- Re: Old pulls - fatbottle 07:01:26 09/27/01 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.