In Reply to: RE: Whats do these tubes do? posted by slippers... on March 29, 2012 at 06:36:58:
If you follow the visible traces, the 12AU7 leads to the paralleled blue caps to the left of the board and from there to the RCA outputs. The inputs lead to the 12AX7's on the right side and from there to the 12AU7.
You should have a control for the LEDS in the front tube, changing the level of brightness of the orange LED's. Ever notice that the brighter the LED's the better the sound?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Whats do these tubes do? - slippers... 02:24:48 03/29/12 (13)
- RE: Whats do these tubes do? - moffat 12:11:59 04/01/12 (1)
- RE: Whats do these tubes do? - slippers... 17:46:24 04/01/12 (0)
- If I remember correctly, it is in the headphone circuit, but I might be wrong. nt - viridian 13:20:14 03/29/12 (0)
- RE: Whats do these tubes do? - Steve Graham 04:57:06 03/29/12 (5)
- RE: Whats do these tubes do? - slippers... 06:36:58 03/29/12 (4)
- RE: Whats do these tubes do? - Warren 03:31:49 03/29/12 (3)