In Reply to: RE: I think cryo doesn't make a difference posted by danlaudionut on March 26, 2012 at 21:11:19:
has anyone heard a difference between response of your system at usual room temperature or say, at colder weather? Say around freezing--- if you have capability to lower the room temp to around freezing? I know liquid nitrogen temp would be impractical, but anyone notice slight variance in tone and response with slight ambient temp changes.
Versus as 70-degrees F or even 90-dgrrees F? I notice guitar amps/house systems sounds better at slightly lower temp, than warmer.
Ok... sorry, I will crawl back under my rock.
But, thanks for any response.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Matched Pair of 6N1P Tubes (Cryoed) - Music Man Bob 07:43:49 03/26/12 (11)
- RE: Matched Pair of 6N1P Tubes (Cryoed) - Frank I 08:11:27 03/27/12 (0)
- I think cryo doesn't make a difference - Jay Buridan 08:27:13 03/26/12 (6)
- RE: I think cryo doesn't make a difference - Sondek 18:01:54 03/26/12 (5)
- RE: I think cryo doesn't make a difference - danlaudionut 21:11:19 03/26/12 (4)
- RE: Matched Pair of 6N1P Tubes (Cryoed) - bouncy ball 08:16:46 03/26/12 (2)