Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: Re: Yea, I want to try those too posted by Paully on April 14, 2007 at 14:22:14:
The EH and the Ei 6CA7s are much different! You can definitely like one but not the other.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Help me pick a set of output tubes for my Dynaco ST-70. - Paully 10:30:19 04/14/07 (10)
- I'm REALLY happy with the KT-77 in my rebuilt Dynaco ST-70; they have - musetap 11:25:08 04/14/07 (6)
- Another Satisfied KT77 user, but be careful - CometCKO 18:04:56 04/14/07 (0)
- Yea, I want to try those too - Paully 11:26:45 04/14/07 (4)
- Re: Help me pick a set of output tubes for my Dynaco ST-70. - Jim McShane 10:33:27 04/14/07 (2)Follow Ups
- Re: Yea, I want to try those too - Jim McShane 15:27:45 04/14/07 (1)
- Re: Yea, I want to try those too - Paully 15:45:53 04/14/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.