In Reply to: Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E posted by email@example.com on March 21, 2007 at 16:32:15:
I was always a bit of skeptical of AN gear ... at least, their stuff that I could afford never really blew me away.
Then I heard an Audio Note system including AN Japan Gaku-On parallel 211 monos. Holy moly. Closest thing to a religious experience I've had in audio. Simply perfect, with the exception of slight cone breakup audible at higher levels due to the Snell-style speakers. Kept at ~75-85dB, the sound is seemingly perfect. I remember the experience in pictures, colors, and shapes ... and if I were incomprehensibly rich, I think I could justify the multi-$100k expense.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I won the lottery - gortnipper 16:12:13 03/20/07 (17)
- The almighty dollar - Nemo non 05:47:05 03/22/07 (1)
- Sorry. I included my ticket, too. - Nemo non 07:58:05 03/23/07 (0)
- I'm in a minimalist mood right now - 4season 11:09:00 03/21/07 (0)
- A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - Frihed89 09:42:10 03/21/07 (8)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - 4season 14:16:07 03/21/07 (6)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - Len_ 14:31:20 03/21/07 (5)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:32:15 03/21/07 (4)
- Re: "$100K will only buy a middle-of-the-line system, not the best." ALRIGHTY THEN! - SirAnthony 13:15:57 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery - Story 08:26:31 03/21/07 (3)
- I may be stupid, but I am not a fool - "my dream still has a budget" (nt) - gortnipper 15:50:17 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery (Good advice here but what about..) - John Chleapas 13:51:22 03/21/07 (1)
- Now I just neeed to find that winning ticket when I wake up.... - gortnipper 15:25:34 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery - Len_ 16:35:40 03/20/07 (0)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E ...Japan - jon_s 19:09:52 03/21/07 (1)
- My visit to Kondo (Audio Note Japan) - email@example.com 23:00:41 03/21/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.