Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
I won the lottery, and am now looking for my dream system. But, my dream still has a budget - 100k USD, since it was only a small lottery ;-)
This budget does not include cabling, power conditioners,etc - it is striclty for TT, digital source, pre, amp(s) and speakers.
So, these are the 3.5 questions I would like you to answer so that you can help me live my dream:
What is your dream system?
Why did you choose these particular components?
What shortcomings/compromises do you forsee in this system (if any) and why do you feel ok with making them?
Now I just neeed to find that winning ticket when I wake up....
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I won the lottery - gortnipper 16:12:13 03/20/07 (17)
- The almighty dollar - Nemo non 05:47:05 03/22/07 (1)
- Sorry. I included my ticket, too. - Nemo non 07:58:05 03/23/07 (0)
- I'm in a minimalist mood right now - 4season 11:09:00 03/21/07 (0)
- A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - Frihed89 09:42:10 03/21/07 (8)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - 4season 14:16:07 03/21/07 (6)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - Len_ 14:31:20 03/21/07 (5)
- Re: A-U-D-I-O N-O-T-E - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:32:15 03/21/07 (4)
- Re: "$100K will only buy a middle-of-the-line system, not the best." ALRIGHTY THEN! - SirAnthony 13:15:57 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery - Story 08:26:31 03/21/07 (3)
- I may be stupid, but I am not a fool - "my dream still has a budget" (nt) - gortnipper 15:50:17 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery (Good advice here but what about..) - John Chleapas 13:51:22 03/21/07 (1)
- Now I just neeed to find that winning ticket when I wake up.... - gortnipper 15:25:34 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: I won the lottery - Len_ 16:35:40 03/20/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.