In Reply to: Give your money to China if you want posted by RFGumby on February 6, 2007 at 16:05:50:
We live in the good ole US Of A and it should just floor people that buy asian cars and asian electronics,how much asians are willing to pay for our 100% american made audio gear or amateur radio receivers like collins or hallicrafters.
I think they laugh at many of our buying choices all the way to the bank and think what dummies we are to have such nice well mastered equipment like macs or citations or marantzs and then sucuum to buying the crap many of us do.Give me vintage any ole time.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Jolida vs McIntosh - benhen 22:32:08 02/04/07 (15)
- Re: Jolida vs McIntosh - svisner 15:01:51 02/14/07 (0)
- Re: Jolida vs McIntosh - SETdude 13:24:29 02/07/07 (0)
- I have to agree - Rfgumby 06:10:50 02/06/07 (11)
- Then why would anyone buy Jolida, Cayin, etc? - benhen 10:37:20 02/06/07 (10)
- Those Cayins have some mighty pretty metal work & a nice machined remote... - David S. 14:53:11 02/06/07 (7)
- Give your money to China if you want - RFGumby 16:05:50 02/06/07 (6)
- I kept my money in the USA - David S. 10:17:22 02/07/07 (1)
- That's cool - Rfgumby 11:20:00 02/07/07 (0)
- Me to Gumby! - Michael Samra 16:46:27 02/06/07 (3)
- Re: Then why would anyone buy Jolida, Cayin, etc? - Vox Teardrop 13:07:35 02/06/07 (0)
- Re: Then why would anyone buy Jolida, Cayin, etc? - MIchael Samra 12:58:18 02/06/07 (0)
- Re: Jolida vs McIntosh - MIchael Samra 23:50:07 02/05/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.