In Reply to: The Room posted by Distressed on March 28, 1999 at 20:46:51:
They need to be out, forward of your wall unit, about 7 feet apart. From the ideal seated position, you can play with toe in of the speakers, usually 10 to 15 degrees is enough. Personally, I wouldn't have a love seat right in front of one speaker. See if you can temporarily move it out of the way to gauge what effect it may be having on the sound.
You still haven't addressed my other initial questions on source component and how you auditioned this equipment and what was used.
Real speaker stands designed for the task will be a positive.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Help with my Paradigms - Distressed 20:12:20 03/28/99 (13)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Bill_S 10:56:33 03/31/99 (0)
- Could be wires and cables! - Robert P 09:36:42 03/30/99 (0)
- Could Be The Boxes You're Using For Speaker Stands! - John K 16:18:24 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Jim Willis 08:38:23 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - majordomo 06:15:48 03/29/99 (1)
- Subwoofer connection - Distressed 07:59:58 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - mhayenga 20:25:19 03/28/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Dave B 20:20:47 03/28/99 (5)
You can not post to an archived thread.