In Reply to: Help with my Paradigms posted by Distressed on March 28, 1999 at 20:12:20:
What was the demo setup in the store where you auditioned them? Did you use the exact same Yamaha receiver you now own, in the demo setup? What source component are you using at home? Is it the same one used in the demo at the audio shop? How do you have the speakers setup in your listening room(give exact measurements)? Where do you sit, relative to the Paradigms, to listen?
Please help us, help you and be a lot more forthcoming with information.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Help with my Paradigms - Distressed 20:12:20 03/28/99 (13)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Bill_S 10:56:33 03/31/99 (0)
- Could be wires and cables! - Robert P 09:36:42 03/30/99 (0)
- Could Be The Boxes You're Using For Speaker Stands! - John K 16:18:24 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Jim Willis 08:38:23 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - majordomo 06:15:48 03/29/99 (1)
- Subwoofer connection - Distressed 07:59:58 03/29/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - mhayenga 20:25:19 03/28/99 (0)
- Re: Help with my Paradigms - Dave B 20:20:47 03/28/99 (5)
You can not post to an archived thread.