In Reply to: Do you know of any awful speaker drivers? (an odd request) posted by Rugrat on April 6, 2012 at 10:44:24:
Some of the cheaper Goldwood stuff (Parts express, Q-components) is pretty bad. Check out Zaphaudio.com for measurements (distortion, f/r, etc.) and see for yourself...
But, drivers that cost $5 and $10 today... what do you expect right?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Do you know of any awful speaker drivers? (an odd request) - Rugrat 10:44:24 04/06/12 (11)
- Long discontinued - unclestu 16:07:34 04/09/12 (0)
- Well, - Presto 02:16:14 04/08/12 (2)
- The low-cost high Q Goldwood drivers - DavidLD 15:28:35 04/09/12 (1)
- Well, I am sure they are not all bad... - Presto 09:52:35 04/10/12 (0)
- RE: Do you know of any awful speaker drivers? (an odd request) - henrybasstardo 17:39:53 04/06/12 (0)
- Plenty here in AA Trader.... - Coner 15:48:03 04/06/12 (0)
- you can mess up the sound of nearly any woofer by - DavidLD 14:42:11 04/06/12 (0)
- Check Parts Express specials and closeouts - firstname.lastname@example.org 11:57:32 04/06/12 (3)