Just a quick message to anyone who has asked the questions, or at least wondered:
"How good are DIY speakers?"
"Can Jim Salk's speakers possibly sound as good as they look?"
"Is Jack insane when he says BESL speakers sound better than commercial speakers costing twice as much (or more)???"
"How do Ellis 1801 speakers compare to expensive (commercial) brands?"
This weekend's Chicago Audio Fest will answer all of those questions, and provide a rare opportunty to mingle with some of the friends we have only "met" on-line and to meet some of the most talented independent manufacturers of internet direct audio products in person. More importantly, everyone will have a great opportunity to evaluate some really cool DIY designs and make up your own mind about speakers that many feel are the best sounding, best values in all of audio-land.
The Fest will take place at the following location this weekend:
Hyatt Regency Woodfield
1800 East Golf Road,
Schaumburg, Illinois, USA
Tel: 847 605 1234 Fax: 847 605 0328
I look forward to attending and to meeting some of my audiogeek friends in person.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Chicago Audio Fest This weekend - jackman 19:24:26 10/13/05 (6)
- Don't forget about the Chicago Audio Society meeting on Sunday - Brian Walsh 17:35:52 10/14/05 (2)
- I hope to see some of the Chicago Audio Society folks on Saturday - jackman 05:24:42 10/15/05 (1)
- CAS has a table there nt - Brian Walsh 08:59:22 10/15/05 (0)
- JAM'n Audio will also be there... - jackman 06:07:47 10/14/05 (0)
- Location? - HD Audio 20:47:41 10/13/05 (1)
- Re: Location? - jackman 23:06:40 10/13/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.