In Reply to: Hymn...Recoil posted by Todd B. on February 4, 2005 at 03:26:56:
You really have to listen to it. I would put it more in line with the music of artists like Steve Roach, Robert Rich, and Vidna Obmana. Add some noise to the equation and then I think you might have it. This Moby is definitely not as accessible as say Play or Voodoo Child.
See if you can find a copy of the single on eBay.
Wait...I just did!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - New M83 release: Before The Dawn Heals Us. - Tony 09:16:10 02/01/05 (14)
- Anyone else know anything like this? - Tony 19:55:06 02/02/05 (8)
- Flying Saucer Attack (nt) - chickenlogic 15:25:46 02/12/05 (0)
- Here is a list of a few of the bands that led me to this point. - Tony 20:02:09 02/02/05 (6)
- You might like some of this - Todd B. 02:03:47 02/03/05 (4)
- Re: You might like some of this - Tony 07:08:18 02/03/05 (3)
- thanks Tony. - rocky raccoon 23:46:11 02/02/05 (0)
- Re: New M83 release: Before The Dawn Heals Us. - yotacowboy 17:41:29 02/02/05 (1)
- Listening to it now on the home system... - Tony 19:50:29 02/02/05 (0)
- Wow, the samples sound really good - Todd B. 00:53:38 02/02/05 (2)
- If you dont have the first one, get that while you are at it ... - Tony 06:44:29 02/02/05 (1)
- Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check into it (nt) - Todd B. 02:05:36 02/03/05 (0)
- Hymn (alt.quiet.version) - Tony 04:22:20 02/04/05 (1)
- Thanks for the link, but... - Todd B. 00:45:33 02/08/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.