In Reply to: BIFF started last night, Raymond posted by dave c on July 30, 2009 at 14:03:45:
Er, ah, oops (looks around and shuffles sheepishly)... thanks for the clarification! I have had my mind on other stuff.
Hmmm, I am not sure BIFF's promotion, or marketing in general, is especially effective. Promotion need not cost big $$$. That said, I am pretty oblivious these days. I used to be a member of the AFI and voted in awards etc... It takes something extra to grab my attention.
I am off to a gig a the Tiv tomorrow night â€" a friend of a friend is playing. I need an airing ;^)
I hope you enjoy the film and festival in general.
“As long as we have any intention to be right… we should be wary. So long as words have the slightest ego attachment, they are dishonest.” Charlotte Joko Beck
Edits: 07/31/09This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Yui Onodera - thanks Dave C! - RC Daniel 04:14:34 07/22/09 (9)
- Damnation! Hiding your reviews in an old post! and a Paul Schutze track - dave c 18:18:16 07/26/09 (8)
- Sorry about that Dave. I should have... - RC Daniel 01:00:09 07/29/09 (7)
- New Job... congratulations - dave c 00:13:40 07/30/09 (6)
- Thank Dave... - RC Daniel 00:50:08 07/30/09 (5)
- BIFF started last night, Raymond - dave c 14:03:45 07/30/09 (4)