I have a large DVD collection, about 800 or so possibly more and the fact is I am moving, to another city and my mom is complaining about me having a lot of stuff, I have tossed some wires and some old junk electronics out, cheap speakers, junk all in one stereos and whatnot.
I also have quite a bit of Cd's I refuse to go CDless and I refuse to get a music server, or an ipod. same goes for dvds and blu rays..
I refuse to get smaller speakers, I refuse to par down my components I
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - what so bad about having a big DVD collection. - Raymond Leggs 08:53:51 08/17/12 (14)
- RE: what so bad about having a big DVD collection. - SgreenP@MSN.com 16:23:34 08/18/12 (1)
- RE: what so bad about having a big DVD collection. - Raymond Leggs 10:24:01 08/19/12 (0)
- RE: what so bad about having a big DVD collection. - tmsorosk 16:01:56 08/18/12 (0)
- Made me count mine approx 1,500 DVD movies, series, concerts - Elizabeth 15:16:55 08/18/12 (0)
- What happened? How come you couldn't finish your sentence?... - Neil49 17:35:31 08/17/12 (0)
- Are you moving into your mom's? - Enophile 13:19:44 08/17/12 (0)
- I have over 50,000 DVD's. - mbnx01 11:58:34 08/17/12 (4)
- LOL!! Good choice - AbeCollins 14:31:20 08/17/12 (3)
- Generational paradigm reversal :) - E-Stat 10:46:17 08/17/12 (0)
- RE: what so bad about having a big DVD collection. - thurenity 10:18:44 08/17/12 (0)
- Give it all to me - AbeCollins 09:25:03 08/17/12 (0)