In Reply to: Using Zerostat 3 posted by mike1127 on July 3, 2012 at 16:51:27:
I use mine occasionally for getting static "pops" off vinyl records.
My technique is to hold the record in the crux of my arm (so my fingers don't touch the surface), and squeeze the trigger in slowly. I then point the "gun" away to release the trigger.
I know some people continue to point at the record to release the trigger, but I found that just put static back on the record.
I haven't tried it on CDs, and can't think how it would help cables.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Using Zerostat 3 - mike1127 16:51:27 07/03/12 (8)
- Try Vinyl Asylum - dvb 11:17:51 07/04/12 (3)
- you sure? - mike1127 16:07:57 07/04/12 (2)
- Seek, and ye shall find - 1973shovel 17:21:59 07/03/12 (3)
- Amazing how smart people can write such poor instructions - Jeffrey Lee 09:16:41 07/05/12 (0)
- Thanks - mike1127 17:31:51 07/03/12 (1)
- You're welcome - 1973shovel 17:43:44 07/03/12 (0)