Why do hifi reveiwers do this The'll give a four-five star review for something that isn't quite worth the money compared to somehting else.
Not just in the youtube link below. But elsewhere too. I remeber reading a review for a pair of expensive speakers that haflway through the man admitted the speakers weren't much better than the cheaper pair he'd reviwed earlier. Yet he gave it a Rave review.
If it doesent sound good on my amplifier, I'd take it back and find something more suitible for the sound of my amp. same thing with source
components. Bad sounding CD player either gets returned, or its cheap it gets binned.
Expensive DACS and cables. never. More than 1000.00 for a DAC that hant been proven to be any better than the built in DAC in your receiver is too much of a gamble.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - If id doesent sound that good why dont they just admit it? - Raymond Leggs 09:24:36 06/04/12 (17)
- Do you have a link to the review? - Bromo33333 07:12:52 06/09/12 (0)
- Uh, he did admit it! And quite verbally. - Teresa 19:10:48 06/04/12 (0)
- RE: If id doesent sound that good why dont they just admit it? - josh358 18:27:44 06/04/12 (0)
- RE: If id doesent sound that good why dont they just admit it? - Inmate51 13:16:35 06/04/12 (8)
- I agree to a point.... - JayG 23:26:41 06/04/12 (4)
- RE: I agree to a point.... - Sumflow 01:51:13 06/08/12 (3)
- I represent that remark. - Teresa 16:34:11 06/04/12 (2)
- RE: If id doesent sound that good why dont they just admit it? - Bromo33333 11:37:04 06/04/12 (0)
- Well, you don't seem to be willing to admit... - carcass93 11:02:14 06/04/12 (0)
- Shouldn't this dead horse be moved to "Critics"? - email@example.com 10:56:11 06/04/12 (0)
- So which is it? Raymond or sudz? nt - Mr. Dick Hertz 09:36:06 06/04/12 (1)
- RE: So which is it? Raymond or sudz? nt - onemug 12:16:46 06/04/12 (0)