For those who own or have auditioned a BPT 3.5 Signature: I would appreciate the benefit of your experience with regard to break-in, e.g. how you did the break-in, how long it took before you considered it "ready" for "critical" listening, how much it changed from, say, a few days to several weeks (and HOW it changed). Anything you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - BPT 3.5 Signature Break-in? - jz 06:39:05 01/26/04 (7)
- I was a bit disappointed until it broke in.... - Jim Stoneburner 12:14:41 01/27/04 (0)
- This product is good........ - Dave 03:31:17 01/27/04 (2)
- Are you referring to the latest BPT 3.5 Sig? Chris said he voiced it for detail rather than absolute slam.... - Jim Stoneburner 12:11:06 01/27/04 (0)
- Re: This product is good........ - tdy 04:42:41 01/27/04 (0)
- so how good is this product? - soundquest 09:57:58 01/26/04 (1)
- Re: so how good is this product? - jz 10:54:31 01/26/04 (0)
- re: - Stephæn 08:14:50 01/26/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.