I'm going to by a Sony DA4ES online since there is no authorized dealer in my area. I went onto Yahoo shopping and saw prices that range from about $600 - $1000.
I don't see any reference on the sites to whether or not they are an authorized dealer nor whether there is a warrantee.
Should I assume if they are not advertising a warrantee that there is not one? I'm concerned that if I call, I won't get a straight answer (unless it is "no").
I added a link to the yahoo shopping page for this item.
- http://search.shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AjgwJb5LJnvACd.1KMeUYU4bFt0A?p=da4es&mid=&did=&pf=&pt=&test=&cop=&X=2&__yltc=s:14489115,d:14489115,sec:so (Open in New Window)This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - Fresno 06:01:30 10/02/03 (19)
- This frosts me; I had assumed it was illegal to require - bartc 17:12:09 10/03/03 (0)
- Re: Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - Jonathan 07:57:36 10/03/03 (0)
- Re: Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - Bruce from DC 09:31:47 10/02/03 (0)
- Re: Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - wirenut 09:07:21 10/02/03 (1)
- Re: Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - Fresno 09:54:00 10/02/03 (0)
- I don't know but... - Gramma Cop 06:56:39 10/02/03 (9)
- How Dare You! - Fresno 09:51:14 10/02/03 (8)
- Re: How Dare You! - obieseven 10:31:55 10/02/03 (7)
- Doesn't make sense to me either - Norm Strong 10:56:56 10/02/03 (6)
- Re: Doesn't make sense to me either - Draz72651@aol.com 16:57:56 10/02/03 (5)
- Quite true - Norm Strong 11:25:15 10/03/03 (1)
- Re: Quite true - Draz72651@aol.com 11:43:04 10/03/03 (0)
- Heresy! - suits_me 20:05:52 10/02/03 (2)
- Re: Heresy! - Draz72651@aol.com 05:44:45 10/03/03 (1)
- I don't think anyone here has ever said anything like that. - suits_me 17:57:01 10/03/03 (0)
- Re: Non-Authorized Dealer = No Warrantee? - RichG 06:53:46 10/02/03 (3)
You can not post to an archived thread.