I'd like to improve my digital source (cd's only). Any suggestions on what I could do to my Theta Jade (replace or tweak) to improve things? I can't say I'm disappointed with anything about it in particular, as I haven't been able to compare the Jade to many other transports; I just wanted to hear what others with experience with the Jade had to say. For what it's worth, here's my current/imminent system: Theta Jade -> Nordost Silver Shadow (XLR) -> Perpetual Technologies P-1A -> Audio Magic Mystic Reference I2S -> Perp. Tech. P-3A (Level II Modwright & stock Monolithic P3) -> Kimber Silver Streak -> VTL IT-85 and ST-85 -> ChrisVH Cat5 -> Aerial Acoustics 7b's. Using Chang Lightspeed 3200 and stock power cords. TIA! Peace!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Theta Jade upgrades/tweaks? - PranaBindu 10:38:14 02/11/03 (13)
- Sigh, The Jade... - Luminator 15:35:34 02/11/03 (12)
- Lummy you swine! - email@example.com 11:26:46 02/12/03 (2)
- A Seahorse Is Not A Swine - Luminator 13:07:33 02/12/03 (1)
- What a relief for all men; length doesn't matter....it's quality that counts. (Phew!). [nt] - firstname.lastname@example.org 14:30:07 02/12/03 (0)
- Scratched discs... - PranaBindu 06:51:21 02/12/03 (0)
- My experience... - Tom 16:06:59 02/11/03 (6)
- Mine too - Rodney Gold 20:20:20 02/11/03 (5)
- So what are the better choices in the same price range? Thanks NT - Klevin K 15:57:00 02/11/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.