Can anybody recommend a safe, trustworthy place/business/home address for me to send a DVD or CD disc where it can be "de-scratchified"?
I have certain messed-up discs that are in serious need of repair, and all my efforts to "do-it-myself" have FAILED.
Thank you so much for any help.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I am at my wit's end. HELP!! - hukkfinn 18:32:28 07/11/12 (11)
- I just copy them to make a CD-R with EAC. even the worst can be made to be OK - Elizabeth 14:26:11 07/13/12 (0)
- RE: I am at my wit's end. HELP!! - knewton 06:27:00 07/12/12 (2)
- RE: I am at my wit's end. HELP!! - hukkfinn 08:19:45 07/12/12 (1)
- RE: I am at my wit's end. HELP!! - Les Anderson 05:16:08 07/14/12 (0)
- RE: I am at my wit's end. HELP!! - The Lost Bears 06:12:44 07/12/12 (0)
- If you have many bad CDs, it might be best to get a “CD refinishing machine” such as JFJ Easy Pro - cfb 05:24:24 07/12/12 (1)
- Thank you! I'll try this if the Meguirs does not work. - hukkfinn 08:29:06 07/12/12 (0)
- Link to below topic - sbrians 21:56:21 07/11/12 (3)
- RE: Link to below topic - mr.bear 10:21:53 07/14/12 (0)
- RE: Link to below topic - Crazy Dave 13:20:26 07/12/12 (0)
- Thanks very much -- never would have thought to try that. - hukkfinn 08:23:53 07/12/12 (0)