I just got Wyred4Sound DAC-2. Right now i feed it with Squeezebox duet. I plan to get a CDP as a transport with digital out to DAC-2. Does it need to be expensive one? Any recommendation? I'd prefer the transport less than 1K.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need Transport for Wyred4Sound DAC-2 - michaelv20850 10:41:26 06/15/12 (5)
- Do you have a Blu-Ray Player?......... - Cut-Throat 15:03:09 06/15/12 (2)
- If you use optical, you must get GLASS cable! - JerryS 19:23:30 06/21/12 (0)
- RE: Do you have a Blu-Ray Player?......... - michaelv20850 15:36:50 06/19/12 (0)
- any reasonably priced cdp will work fine - mbnx01 11:26:30 06/15/12 (1)
- RE: any reasonably priced cdp will work fine - nbaptista007 15:23:52 06/17/12 (0)