In Reply to: RE: No plans for computer music posted by gme109 on March 7, 2012 at 12:50:41:
I run hard wired ethernet and use a Squeezebox 3 for most listening, and you certainly won't have to use WiFi with a computer ... hardwired ethernet works great and doesn't suffer from interference.
(I find that network loading has a big effect on sound quality - so try to minimize wifi for that reason).
But if you are completely satisfied with your sound reproduction - then really nothing more is to be done! :)
Hey! I have a blog now: http://mancave-stereo.blogspot.com or "like" us at https://www.facebook.com/mancave.stereo
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - REVIEW: Schiit Audio Bifrost w/SPDIF DAC Processors - sbrians 20:23:19 03/06/12 (16)
- RE: REVIEW: Schiit Audio Bifrost w/SPDIF DAC Processors - michaelhigh 22:05:00 03/09/12 (1)
- Yes, it's hard to stop listening - sbrians 22:08:00 03/10/12 (0)
- RE: REVIEW: Schiit Audio Bifrost w/SPDIF DAC Processors - northernquad 06:18:11 03/08/12 (1)
- RE: REVIEW: Schiit Audio Bifrost w/SPDIF DAC Processors - Crazy Dave 10:35:48 03/08/12 (0)
- Sounds like quite a bargain... - SF tech 16:31:50 03/07/12 (0)
- RE: REVIEW: Schiit Audio Bifrost w/SPDIF DAC Processors - Bromo33333 08:14:10 03/07/12 (4)
- No plans for computer music - sbrians 11:48:31 03/07/12 (3)
- Burning mine in now - kh6idf 05:10:37 03/07/12 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: No plans for computer music - Bromo33333 09:05:27 03/08/12 (0)